The ENAFS MyPlate BINGO game provides older adults with a fun game to play while hearing nutrition and health tips that reinforce lesson content and promote healthy lifestyle choices. This CD provides an update and expansion of the original ENAFS BINGO game that was developed in 2001 and updated in 2007. The game tips are focused on content from ENAFS modules one, three, four, and six. The game also is a fun stand-alone activity.
BINGO Tips Include:
- “Food Groups” for use in Module 1
- “Nutrition” for use in Module 1
- “Diabetes” (two versions included) for use in Module 3
- “Hypertension” for use in Module 4
- “Fall Prevention” for use in Module 6
More BINGO tips will be posted to the ENAFS website at http://fycs.ifas.ufl.edu/Extension/HNFS/ENAFS as they are developed.
This CD includes instructions for the game, and a printable checking chart, 40 game boards, playing pieces, and tips to use during the game.